Some Ways to Pray for Others
“I HAVE NOT STOPPED GIVING THANKS FOR YOU, REMEMBERING YOU IN MY PRAYERS? E P H E S I A N S 1:16, NIV
BIBLE STUDY OPTIONS
Sunday Morning Bible Study We will not meet until further notice
1. Pray Right Now You can pray right now. CLICK HERE to sign up for our email prayer update sent from our office a few times each week. Please note we can only send this to those who are members or regular attenders of our church. Identify yourself if you are not a member of the church, and pray for the requests posted there.
2. Join the Intercessory Prayer Team Prayer Team members receive the church’s public and private monthly prayer list and help lead others in prayer. Newcomers are always welcome. If you are interested, please E-MAIL US.
3. Join in Group Prayer on Sundays – Will resume at a later date You can participate in group prayer in the Prayer Room (located to the left side of the Worship Center auditorium) on Sundays at 8:45 a.m. We invite people to use our prayer room which is open before and after all Worship Center services.
4. Prayer Email The church office sends out weekday prayer emails (and program notes) to anyone from our church who requests this. If you would like to receive these emails, call or email the church administrator CLICK HERE.
5. Intercessory Prayer – Will resume at a later date Everyone is invited to attend Intercessory Prayer on Monday afternoons from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm in the Worship Center classroom. Prayer is usually conversational and voluntary—you can pray out loud or silently. In addition, male and female prayer leaders are available at the front of the sanctuary at the conclusion of every Sunday morning worship service. They are available to pray for any need you might have.
Women’s Bible Study (Thursdays)
Come to Hoover Hall on Thursdays at 9:30 am.
Men’s Bible Study (Mondays)
Men’s Bible Study meets on Zoom at 10:30 am on Mondays. If you are interested, contact the church office by phone (623.546.2980) or email by CLICKING HERE.
Community Bible Study – Will resume at a later date
Community Bible study meets at our church on Wednesdays at 9:30 AM, with a general opening session, followed by small group discussions, and followed by a group lecture on the lesson for that week.
All men and women of our church, as well as the community, are invited to attend. They meet September through April. For more information please call Joyce Westlund at 623-523-4407.
Community Bible Study is an interdenominational Bible study, founded over 30 years ago with chapters throughout the United States. CLICK HERE to go to their website.