About Our Stained Glass Windows
Our stained glass represents the four elements of creation: earth, air, fire and water. A more traditional image of the Good Shepherd, that would be recognizable to everyone, is in front. The back panel is meant to depict the theme of our congregation, “A Spiritual Oasis in the Desert.” Most of the glass used in this work is mouth-blown ‘Antique’ opal glass imported from Germany. Some of the colors and varieties were made by American companies using machine rolled techniques. The artist is Maureen McGuire.
Maureen also created two smaller stained glass windows that are in our Prayer Room.
1. Approximately 2,085 books on many subjects, both fiction and nonfiction, in such categories as:
- Biographies, Prophecy, Loss and Grief
- Large print, Fiction and Non-Fiction
- Small Group Bible studies
- DVDs, audio books and CDs
- Open before most services and located in the main entrance of the Worship Center.
- We provide ample handicap parking.
- All restrooms accommodate wheelchair access.
- We have two wheelchairs to assist attenders.
- Our sanctuary interior has ramp access.
Hearing Aid Support
We provide several hand-held wireless receivers with comfortable earphones for our worshippers. They are available through an usher or a media team member.
We have reserved several spaces for first time visitors to the left of the Worship Center main entrance.